Santorini photoshoot price
Customize your own private tour of the stunning island of Santorini complete with a professional photographer to capture each scenic moment.
About this Photoshoot
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Special health and safety measures apply.
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration 3 hours
Starting time 11:00 AM
Live tour guide English
From € 299
- Have a customized tour of the island focusing on the most photogenic spots for amazing pictures of your visit
- Enjoy a photographer and guide is a Santorini local with comprehensive knowledge of the island and its history
- Receive 30 photographs of your visit edited with any necessary color correction within 14 days
Embark on a three-hour photoshoot tour of Santorini island, customized to visit the sites you’d like to see most. Your guide is also a professional photographer who will document each scenic moment of your visit on film. Within two weeks, you’ll receive a collection of the photographs taken as the ultimate souvenir of your visit. While you can decide on the destinations you’d like to visit, it is suggested you begin in Oia, the stunning cliffside village with views over Santorini’s caldera and the glittering Aegean. Pose for photographs with Oia’s famous windmill or the caldera in the background before visiting charming Imerovigli, a classic Greek village with whitewashed churches and blue-domed houses. The next destination of your journey will be the Profitis Ilias Monastery, a historic church built on the highest point of the island and promising spectacular, 360-degree views. It’s the ideal spot to capture on film and will surely be a highlight of your visit. Your flexible itinerary can include any location you’ve got your heart set on visiting. Your guide can also take you to visit one of the island’s many incredible wineries or stop for a visit at the Black or Red Beach if you’d like a closer look at Aegean. Once the tour is completed, you will return to the meeting point or back on your cruise ship in plenty of time for departure. Though your tour has finished, you can look forward to receiving your professional photographs of your day a few weeks later.
- Chauffeur and comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- An English-speaking photographer, will also be your island guide
- Water bottle
- 30 or more photographs memorializing your visit
- All travel taxes
Prepare for the Photoshoot activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Bring clothing appropriate for the season, such as a light jacket for cooler or windy days. If you plan on visiting any beaches, bring a swimming suit, sunscreen, shoes for the sand or other appropriate items.
You might also like…
Private boat trip Santorini